Residential HVAC Services Aurora
HVAC is important for your home’s energy efficiency, comfort, and overall health. Your system should be monitored and serviced regularly to achieve maximum efficiency. You don’t have to look any further than your own neighborhood to find an HVAC company to address all your system needs.
JC Mechanical is a family-owned and operated company that has exceeded customer expectations in Aurora for over 30 years. Our technicians are certified professionals with years of experience working on HVAC systems, allowing us to provide reliable service while providing you with peace of mind.
We offer financing options so that you can pay for your service over time — just like a loan. We realize that your time is valuable. That’s why we operate 24/7, so our clients can get the service they need whenever needed. Our range of residential HVAC services includes:
Contact us at 720-779-7263 for free estimates on all our HVAC services in Aurora.
AC Repair Services in Aurora
Although AC is one of the most important appliances in your house, it’s also one of the most overlooked. If you notice that your AC isn’t cooling as efficiently as it should be, you should be concerned. The following are some signs that your AC needs repair.
- Your AC is leaking: Condensation in your windows is one of the clearest indications of a leak
- Your furnace is making unusual noises: Unusual noises coming from your furnace, such as grinding or scraping sounds, mean you have a faulty unit
- You have a strange smell coming from your vents: If you notice an unusual smell coming from your vents, this could mean there’s something wrong with them
- You notice a lack of air circulation in certain rooms: You likely have something wrong with one of those rooms’ furnaces or vents.
- Poor air quality: Poor quality air can be dangerous for people with asthma or other respiratory conditions because it causes them to have more attacks than usual
- High electricity bills: If your energy bill suddenly goes up, the culprit might be an inefficient air conditioner
If you spot these issues, call the experts at JC Mechanical for immediate assistance. Our technicians are trained to diagnose issues quickly and efficiently to ensure our customers get the most out of their investments. And thanks to our 24/7 emergency services, you can count on us when your AC breakdowns in the middle of a heatwave.
Need a pro to repair your furnace? Call us now.
AC Installation Services in Aurora
If you have never had an AC, it’s easy to forget about them until the hot and humid months roll around again. But that can be a mistake. An AC is important for your health to keep you cool during the summer months because being too hot can lead to serious health issues like heat exhaustion and dehydration.
The good news is that installing an AC unit in your home is relatively simple and doesn’t have to cost much money, either. Plenty of options are available now on the market that will help keep your home comfortable all year long.
Here are some benefits of installing an air conditioner in your Aurora home.
- It will protect your family from the harsh elements of the weather, including heat, cold, rain, and snow
- It will help reduce your energy consumption by keeping your home cooler in warmer months and warmer in cooler months
- It will improve the comfort level in your home
- If you have pets, it will keep them cool and comfortable as well
If you are looking for an AC in Aurora, look no further. Our team at JC Mechanical will work with you to determine what kind of AC system will best meet your needs and budget and then get started on the project immediately. We will ensure that your new system is installed safely and efficiently, so you can relax and enjoy the benefits of your new system without any concerns about its performance.
Ready for AC installation in Aurora? Call us at 720-779-7263 for expert help.
Boiler Repair & Installation Services in Aurora
If you are like many homeowners, you have probably noticed that your boiler is starting to show some wear and tear. After all, it’s a big investment. But you don’t want to put off repairs just because it’s easier to wait instead of dealing with it now. Here are some signs that your boiler might need repair:
- Your boiler makes a loud noise when it’s running (or stops working entirely)
- You notice that your water heater isn’t heating as quickly as it used to
- You have had problems with your furnace for a while now
If you notice any of these signs in your home or business, don’t waste time, it’s time to call the professionals at JC Mechanical for expert help. We can help you determine what’s wrong with your heat source and then work with you to fix it quickly.
However, if your old boiler is more than 10 years old, it has likely reached the end of its useful life, and you should replace it with a new one. When your boiler reaches this age, it becomes more difficult to maintain and repair. In addition to these issues, there are other reasons why you should replace your boiler.
- You save money on energy bills
- Your heating system will last longer with a newer system
- Your home will be safer and more comfortable without the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning or fire
We offer a variety of service options when it comes to your boiler installation, including replacing old boilers with new ones, cleaning out old units and installing new ones, or simply checking for any problems with your current system.
If you need help with boiler repair or installation, call us today.
Heat Pump Repair & Installation Services in Aurora
Your heat pump is your lifeline when it comes to heating and cooling your home, so you want to ensure it’s in good working order. If you notice any of these signs, then your heat pump needs repair and you should call JC Mechanical immediately.
- The heat pump isn’t producing as much heat as it used to
- You have trouble getting warm or cool when you turn the thermostat up or down
- Your house feels colder than usual at night, even though there isn’t any wind
- You hear a strange noise coming from the ductwork of your heat pump
If any of these symptoms sound familiar, it’s time to have your system inspected to determine if it needs repairs or replacement. Our master technicians can fix any issues to get your system up and running again.
However, if your old unit has become obsolete, it’s time to install a new one, and we can help with that too. With an old unit, your heating system will not be as effective as it needs to be. This is where a new heat pump can help. With a new system, you will have access to all the latest technology available today.
You will also eliminate any pesky issues that may have been causing problems with your old unit. If you are ready for a new unit, we can help you choose a suitable one and install it, so you can enjoy the benefits of a new system for years to come.
For top-notch heat pump repair and installation services, call us now at 720-779-7263 to schedule an appointment.
Furnace Repair Services in Aurora
It’s not uncommon for a homeowner to experience problems with their heaters. In fact, the average homeowner will have to pay for repairs on their heating system every three years. To keep your system running smoothly, it’s important to know the signs of potential issues and take action when necessary.
The first sign that your furnace needs repairs is if it’s making strange noises. A clogged filter or bad fan belt often causes these. Another common problem is if your furnace doesn’t heat up properly, especially if you’re experiencing cold air drafts throughout your home. If this happens, you likely have serious problems with your ductwork or vents.
Other common signs to look out for include:
- You notice a drop in your heating bill
- You see smoke coming out of the vents in the basement or crawlspace
- You smell gas in the air or notice leaks coming from vents in your home
- Your furnace won’t turn on.
- You see black soot on your ceiling or walls
Contact us immediately when your heater exhibits these signs. Our technicians can help ensure that your furnace continues to operate at peak performance by performing routine maintenance and repairs. We will also ensure that you are not paying for unnecessary repairs or replacements that could have been prevented with regular maintenance and checking up on the system regularly.
We are available 24/7. Call us now for furnace repair.
Furnace Installation Services in Aurora
If you live in Aurora, you are probably well aware of how hot it gets here during the summertime. Not only that, but it can get downright cold too. That’s why it’s so important to have a furnace installed in your home. But what does installing a furnace mean?
When an HVAC system is installed in your home, the heat or cooling will be distributed throughout your house by ducts. The air then travels through these ducts and moves through various rooms. This ensures that every room in your house can access proper temperature control as needed. Other benefits that come with furnace installation include:
- You have the comfort of knowing that you can keep your family safe and warm at all times
- You can save money by using less energy and heating less space, which helps you save on your utility bills
- Your home will feel more spacious because the heating and cooling system is working efficiently
- Your family will be able to breathe easier since carbon monoxide poisoning is no longer a concern
At JC Mechanical, our team is skilled at working with all types of furnaces and heating systems, so we can provide the best solution for your home’s heating needs. We will go over the design and layout of your new furnace before we begin the installation process so you know exactly what to expect when it’s done.
We will also ensure you have access to parts that need replacing or repairing during the process, so you won’t have to worry about finding them later.
Looking for a furnace installation service? Call us today at 720-779-7263 to schedule an appointment.
Choose JC Mechanical as your HVAC Contractor in Aurora
We strive to provide our customers with prompt and professional service that is both personalized and efficient by adding value to the things we do. Our team of professionals has been servicing homes for decades and offers unparalleled customer service. Best of all, we are fully licensed and insured, so you know you are dealing with a reliable company. Let us make your next HVAC service or repair experience as pleasant as possible by taking advantage of our highly competitive prices and quality service.
Contact JC Mechanical online or call 720-779-7263 to schedule residential HVAC service for your Aurora home.