Residential HVAC Services Littleton
Many HVAC services companies in the market offer different plans whenever you need your HVAC system fixed, serviced, or even replaced. However, we at JC Mechanical provide a much better solution for our customers.
We are a family-owned and operated HVAC company offering excellent and competitively priced HVAC services to Littleton residents. Our technicians have extensive experience working on all types of HVAC systems, including heat pumps, boilers, AC units, furnaces, and more. Whether you need a system repaired, replaced, serviced, or installed, we’ve got you. And because we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can always count on us when your AC breaks down or your heater stops running during the coldest part of winter.
Our wide range of services includes:
Contact us at 720-779-7263 for free estimates on all our HVAC services in Littleton.
AC Repair Services in Littleton
It’s hot. It’s humid, and it’s only going to get worse. If you are like us, you are probably looking for any excuse to stay inside and avoid the heat. But what if your AC is acting up? Does that mean you have to put up with a stuffy house full of uncomfortable temperatures?
Luckily, no. There are plenty of signs that your air conditioner needs repair in Littleton. Here are just some of them.
- Unusual noises: If your system is making strange sounds or grinding when running at full speed, you likely have a faulty motor or bearings
- Trouble starting: This could be due to something blocking the condenser fan blade
- Condensation buildup: This means your system isn’t working properly due to clogged air filters or dirty coils
- Broken ducts: Water damage around the vents or coils could mean a leaky duct and a costly repair bill
- Warm air: If warm air comes out of the vents, an insufficient amount of refrigerant in the system might be to blame
If any of these things are happening to you, don’t wait. Call the experts at JC Mechanical quickly for AC repair. Our team will evaluate your system to determine what repairs are needed and what parts need replacement or repair before performing any work on your unit. Once we diagnose the problem, we will recommend solutions to fix it. If the problem can’t be repaired, we will recommend a new unit that meets your needs and budget so you won’t have any issues with your cooling system again.
You can count on us for quality repair service at an affordable price. Call us now.
AC Installation Services in Littleton
When you live in Littleton, you know the weather can be unpredictable. One day it’s hot and sunny, and the next day it’s rainy and cold. But with an air conditioning unit installed in your home, you never have to worry about what the weather is going to do next.
Of course, the biggest benefit of having an AC is the ability to keep your home cool when it’s hot outside, but there are plenty of other reasons to consider adding one.
- Save money on energy costs: You use less electricity when you don’t have to run fans or open windows to cool off your home
- Feel comfortable all year round: If you live in an area with cold winters and hot summers, AC keeps you comfortable all year long
- Better sleep: If you have trouble sleeping because it’s too hot at night or during the day when trying to rest or relax, an AC makes things easier for everyone involved
- Feel healthier: An AC reduces airborne allergens like pollen or dust mites by keeping them from circulating through the air inside your home
If you are looking for AC installation services in Littleton, JC Mechanical can help. We think you deserve the best, and that’s why we use only the highest quality products in our installations, including Trane and Carrier. Our technicians are trained professionals who pay close attention to detail to ensure your new installation is done correctly the first time.
Ready to get started on your project? Call us today at 720-779-7263.
Boiler Repair & Installation Services in Littleton
Your boiler keeps your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. If you have a boiler that is not working properly, it can leave you with a very cold house and a huge energy bill. The good news is that plenty of signs will tell you if your boiler needs repair. Here are some of the most common ones:
- You hear strange sounds coming from your boiler
- Your heat isn’t working properly
- The pilot light keeps going out
- Your house smells like gas
- Water leaks from the bottom of your unit or around the door frame near the heater
If you notice any of these signs, call the experts at JC Mechanical for immediate assistance. Our team of experts is well-equipped to handle any type of problem, from a leaky system to a full-blown malfunction.
You can also entrust us with a boiler installation in case you want to replace your old unit. A new boiler will save you money on your energy bills and be more efficient than the older models. It will also help keep your home comfortable year-round since it will heat up quickly and provide consistent heat throughout the house.
Furthermore, the new boilers look great. They come in various styles and colors, so you can find one that perfectly matches the rest of your home decor. Our team is equipped to handle all of your boiler installation needs and will go above and beyond to ensure you get the most out of your investment.
If you need boiler repair or installation services, call us now.
Heat Pump Repair & Installation Services in Littleton
It’s no secret that your heat pump is an important part of your home’s heating and cooling system. But it’s also a complicated piece of machinery that can sometimes need repair. If you notice any of the following signs, it’s time to schedule an appointment with one of our technicians.
- Your unit isn’t working as it should
- You notice unusual noises coming from your unit
- You notice your unit is not as efficient or powerful as it used to be
- You have had to replace parts on your unit more than once over the last few months
If these signs are accompanied by other symptoms like high utility bills, low indoor temperatures, or frequent fires in your fireplace or oven, it’s time to get professional help from JC Mechanical. Our technicians can diagnose and repair heat pump problems quickly, so you can get back to being comfortable as soon as possible.
Additionally, if you don’t have a heat pump and plan to install one in your home, we can help. Heat pumps are more efficient than conventional heating systems and can do away with the need for ductwork or forced air systems. They also require less maintenance and are quieter than other types of heating systems.
Also, since heat pumps convert refrigerant into hot water and warm air, they don’t produce harmful emissions like those from a traditional furnace. We can help you install one, so you can enjoy all the benefits heat pumps offer.
Furnace Repair Services in Littleton
Do you have a broken furnace? If you’re like most homeowners, your first thought is to call a repairman and get someone out to look at the problem. But what if we told you there was another way?
The first thing to do is to ensure your furnace is actually broken. If it’s just a loose part, you can easily fix it yourself with some simple tools and some patience. If you don’t want to deal with that, there are other signs that your furnace needs repairs.
- A brown or black dot in your vents. This means that soot has built up in your vents, which lowers your unit’s performance
- A lack of heat or airflow. The best way to tell if this is happening is by looking at the temperature gauge on the side of your furnace box. If it reads any higher than 110 degrees, then something is wrong. Otherwise, there might be an issue with the blower motor or fan blades
- A strong burning smell coming from somewhere inside your home. This could mean that carbon monoxide has seeped into your home through cracks in windows or doors, or pipes
If you notice any of these signs, call us for a check-up so we can ensure your furnace is working properly before anything else goes wrong with it. When you call us, one of our technicians will come and take care of whatever issue it is to ensure no one gets sick during this cold season. Our 24/7 services mean that you can call us anytime your furnace malfunctions.
Ready for furnace repair? Call us now.
Furnace Installation Services in Littleton
With the onset of spring and summer, you may be looking at installing a new furnace in your Littleton home. Whether you’re looking to upgrade from an older model or if you’re replacing an old unit altogether, several benefits come with having a new furnace.
First, it will help keep your family warm during the winter months. This is especially important for those who live in single-family homes or apartment complexes. Even if you have central heating, it still gets cold at night. Having a furnace installed in your home will ensure you have heat when it’s cold outside, no matter what time of year.
Second, having a furnace installed can increase the value of your house. Not only does it make the house more comfortable to live in, but it also increases its value as an investment property. Additionally, a new furnace will save you money on energy bills since they use less energy than older units. Plus, they are much more efficient at keeping your house cool during hot weather.
At JC Mechanical, we know that furnaces aren’t simple products. They are complex machines that have to be installed properly. Our technicians have the experience and expertise to install it without any disruption to your day-to-day life, ensuring they take care not only of the task at hand but also any potential issues that may arise during installation.
Call us today at 720-779-7263 for expert furnace installation services in Littleton.
Choose JC Mechanical as your HVAC Contractor in Littleton
Whether you need routine cleaning and tune-up services or emergency repairs, JC Mechanical is a local HVAC contractor in Littleton who has earned thousands of customers’ trust over the years. Our technicians can repair your boiler, furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump system. Whatever the issues, we offer a wide range of options to ensure you have the best service possible. From the smallest home to the largest apartment building, we can handle your project so you can spend more time with family and friends.
Contact JC Mechanical online or call 720-779-7263 to schedule residential HVAC service for your Littleton home.