Residential HVAC Services Westminster
If you have an HVAC system, you understand how important it is to have a good contractor to install, maintain, and repair it. With over 30 years in the industry, JC Mechanical has helped people of all ages with their heating and cooling systems in Westminster and the surrounding areas.
As a family-owned company, we know what goes into making your house comfortable, and we want to help you make yours. Our certified technicians are trained to handle every type of HVAC system, whether it’s a brand-new or an older one that needs work.
We also offer financing options so that no matter what stage of life you are at, there is no reason why you can’t afford our services. Additionally, we offer 24/7 service so that you never have to worry about having someone come out at night or on weekends. We will be there when you need us. Our range of services includes:
Call JC Mechanical today at 720-779-7263 to schedule an appointment or request a quote.
AC Repair Services in Westminster
AC repairs are one of the most common HVAC services homeowners request. It’s not surprising, considering how many people use their heat pumps during the summer months.
If your AC unit is not working properly, don’t wait until it becomes a crisis. You can save money by taking preventative measures now to avoid having to pay for costly repairs later on.
If you think your AC unit might need repair or replacement sooner rather than later, here are some signs of wear and tear that could indicate a problem.
- Your air conditioner is not cutting off when it’s supposed to. This could be due to a faulty thermostat or a problem with your circuit breaker box
- You have a constant humming sound coming from your AC unit. This could be due to a loose connection or a loose belt on the compressor
- You hear loud noises coming from the compressor area of your AC unit, like rattling or sawing noises, when you turn it on or off
- You see condensation dripping down walls or ceilings near your air conditioner, even though there is no frost on anything nearby
- There are black streaks on the ceiling or walls because of leaks from condensation or other fluids
When you spot these signs, call the experts at JC Mechanical ASAP before your unit goes out. Our team of professional technicians will diagnose your system and fix it quickly. No matter what time of day or night, you can call us, and we will be there to fix your AC unit within minutes.
For exceptional AC repair services in Westminster, call us now.
AC Installation Services in Westminster
If you live in a home without air conditioning, summer is the worst. The heat can be unbearable, and the humidity turns your skin into an actual sponge. Worse still, the outdoor temperature is also extremely high. What better way to enjoy the outdoors and stay cool than by installing an air conditioner in your Westminster home?
When you add an air conditioner to your home, you get several benefits that will make you feel more comfortable during the hot months.
- You will save money on utility costs by using the energy-efficient device
- Your health will improve since there are no more issues with breathing problems
- The environment will be better off since less greenhouse gases are released, which means cleaner air
- An AC helps reduce humidity levels within your house, which can make you sick if you have asthma or other breathing problems
- You will be protected from heat-related illnesses such as heat exhaustion or heat stroke
When it comes to your AC, you want the best possible results. And you want it to last for years without breaking down. You can count on JC Mechanical to install an AC in your home. We will help you choose the right system for your home, whether you are looking for an upgrade or a new installation, and then install it properly so that it performs at its best every day.
Ready to get started on your system? Call us now at 720-779-7263 to schedule an appointment.
Boiler Repair & Installation Services in Westminster
When you have a broken boiler, you may be tempted to avoid having it repaired because it seems like such a big expense. But if you don’t get your boiler repaired, your home will be at risk of freezing.
If your boiler is not working properly, it could be leaking or overworked and unable to maintain the temperature in your home. This can cause pipes to freeze and burst, causing damage to ceilings and walls and electrical fixtures. Here are the clearest signs your boiler needs repair.
- Boiler is regularly running hot and cold
- Boiler keeps turning off and on
- Boiler doesn’t heat up or cool down properly
- Water pressure is low
- Boiler isn’t as hot as it used to be
When you notice these signs, call the experts at JC Mechanical immediately. They will look at what’s going on and ensure you have the best possible solution for your needs.
However, if you own an old boiler, it’s time to replace it. An old boiler can be a major source of energy loss. On the other hand, a new, highly efficient model can save you hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs. Additionally, it will reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, which can be deadly if you are not prepared for it. At JC Mechanical, we can help you get the most out of your investment by finding the right replacement from a variety of sources, then installing it for you.
Need a pro to repair or install your boiler? Call us now.
Heat Pump Repair & Installation Services in Westminster
Heat pumps are incredibly efficient and use less energy than other heating systems. But like any piece of equipment, they can break down if they are not properly maintained. If your heat pump isn’t working as well as it should, there may be signs that indicate that you need a repair.
If you notice:
- Your thermostat doesn’t seem to be working properly, or it doesn’t turn off when it should
- You have to turn up the air conditioning in your house during the day because it feels warmer than usual
- The rooms in your house are getting colder faster than usual
- You are using more electricity than normal on a daily basis
If you notice any of these signs, you will want to schedule an appointment with JC Mechanical right away. We will ensure your system is working at its best again.
However, if your heat pump is beyond repair or too small or inefficient to handle the heat load in your home, consider installing a new one. A new, powerful unit is much more efficient. It uses less energy to produce the same amount of heat, so it’s good for your wallet and the environment.
Additionally, a new unit enhances indoor comfort levels by making your house feel warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. If you want a new system, we will be there every step of the way, from providing recommendations for different models based on your needs and budget to installation.
Give us a call at 720-779-7263 for help with repairing and installing your boiler.
Furnace Repair Services in Westminster
If you have a heating and air conditioning system in your home, then you know how important it is to get it serviced on a regular basis. This is especially true during the winter months when you are trying to prevent your pipes from freezing.
But what if you are not sure if your system needs repair? What if there’s something wrong with it that could cost you hundreds of dollars? How do you know if your furnace is ready for an upgrade or replacement? Here are the clearest telltale signs that your furnace needs some TLC.
- Your thermostat doesn’t seem to work right. You probably have a broken furnace thermostat
- Your furnace is making strange noises or sounds (like a hissing noise)
- There’s a distinct increase in the amount of dust and pollen around your house
- You can see black soot on your walls and ceiling from where the furnace is burning
- The temperature fluctuates when you are running several fans at once. You likely have a problem with your ductwork
If any of these signs sound familiar, call our experts at JC Mechanical, and we will be happy to help you. Our team of experts will come to your home and repair your furnace right away. We work 24/7, so if your furnace malfunctions at 3 AM, just call us, and we will show up at a moment’s notice.
Call now to schedule an appointment.
Furnace Installation Services in Westminster
Your Westminster home is your sanctuary, and it’s important that you keep it safe and comfortable. But if you have a failing heating system, you could be putting yourself in danger and your family.
The best way to avoid that is with a new furnace. When you install a new furnace for your Westminster home, you can enjoy consistent heat year-round and stay comfortable when the temperature drops. You will also reduce the amount of carbon monoxide in your home and improve air quality.
But don’t just take our word for it. Check out some of these benefits.
- Your heating and cooling system will operate more efficiently
- You will have better indoor air quality because the air will be cooler and cleaner (especially if you live in an old building)
- You will save money on your energy bills by reducing electricity usage
- Your family won’t be cold or uncomfortable anymore
- You won’t have to worry about your family or pets getting sick because of dangerous heat waves
If you need a new furnace, JC Mechanical can help. We know that installing a new system can be intimidating, but we are here to help. With our expert services and high-quality products, we will ensure that you enjoy an efficient heating system for years and save money in the process.
Ready to beat the cold? Our team is here for you, so call us today at 720-779-7263.
Choose JC Mechanical as your HVAC Contractor in Westminster
Here at JC Mechanical, we pride ourselves on providing the best HVAC services and solutions possible. Our professional technicians are trained to diagnose, repair or replace your home’s heating or cooling system in a timely manner. We provide estimates that are clearly broken down into price ranges so you can have peace of mind with your decision to hire us. Thanks to our 24/7 availability, we will be there when you need us.
Contact JC Mechanical online or call 720-779-7263 to schedule residential HVAC service for your Westminster home.